In a world where disruption is now the norm, no professional firm can ignore the imperative to innovate. Failing to do so is an invitation to fall behind.
To help you assess how innovative your firm is compared to other firms in your industry sector, Spiranti has developed our unique benchmark tool to provide data-driven insights into the reality of innovation and technology adoption in the professional services sector.
Taking part in the benchmark enables you to:
- See how you compare to other firms like yours – view the results by sector, and firm size.
- Understand the strategies developed by your direct competitors.
- Measure your progress against best practice – are you an innovation pioneer or are you at risk of falling behind?
- Obtain data-driven benchmarks on:
- Investment in innovation
- Usage of advanced technologies, such as AI, and robotics
- Innovation strategies, culture, governance, and processes
- Identify areas of focus for optimising your innovation strategy – taking into account your size, culture and competitive position.
The benchmark is based on the Spiranti Six Essentials framework
- Leadership – Does your leadership accept that innovation is critical and do you have a clear innovation strategy?
- Investment – Do you invest in a coherent portfolio of initiatives?
- Innovation process – Have you developed an innovation method that suits your firm?
- Technology – Do you invest in the right technologies, and are they used effectively?
- Collaboration – Are you collaborating with the right people and organisations?
- People – Do you have the people and culture?
The benchmark takes only 10 minutes to complete. In return for taking part, you will be provided with your own tailored report showing your performance vs your peers.
Contact Ben Kent if you want to find out more about the benchmark. firstname.lastname@example.org.