Digital technologies are transforming the professions. Many professionals are struggling to understand the range of technologies available, and the application to their practice. Some believe that technology is a distraction to delivering the “real work” or a potential threat to the profession itself. Many are not familiar with the range of innovation techniques available e.g. design thinking, process mapping and hackathons. This workshop will provide a practical, fun and relevant introduction to this new world.
Our introduction to innovation and digital transformation will:
- Introduce professionals to digital technologies and the broader concept of innovation
- Explore the client perspective on technology and how to support their efforts to innovate
- Build awareness and initial thinking about how digital and innovation techniques can complement professionals’ value-add
- Build enthusiasm to adopt technologies
The benefits of our workshop are:
- Demystifying innovation and technology by clarifying types of technology and providing concrete case studies of firms’ innovations.
- Understanding the digitisation of business and how that impacts your work.
- Understanding how to leverage innovation to win more premium work, maintain margins and differentiate.
- Acting as a catalyst to introduce innovation in your team or practice area.
- Building confidence to engage clients in open discussions on innovation and technology.
Who should attend
Any leader, professional or manager who wants to understand the new world of technology and innovation in the professional services sector.
Faculty and speakers
Matt Meckes is one of the founding partners of Cohaesus and the Director responsible for Agency & Startup channels. Cohaesus architects, builds and improves digital products and services for forward thinking clients.
Annette Muller has over 20 years’ experience in innovation and customer growth strategy development working with organisations such as EY, Diageo, GSK and Vodafone across the globe.
Mark Smith uses deep market insight, sharp strategic thinking and a rich understanding of behavioural change to create pragmatic and creative solutions to help professional services firms thrive and adapt in today’s competitive market.